- Video from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch may be streamed over AirPlay. Connect your iOS smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or a smart TV that supports AirPlay 2 compatibility.
- Locate the video that you want to AirPlay and click on it.
- Tap. In some third-party applications, you may be required to first tap a separate icon. * In the Photos app, press and hold the button twice.
- Select an Apple TV or an AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the drop-down menu. Do you require assistance?
Mirroring your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV or a Mac is simple and effective.
- Connect your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- To access the Control Center, click here:
- Select Screen Mirroring from the drop-down menu.
- Make a selection from the list of devices to use with your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac.
How do you connect an iPad to an HDTV?
- It is the simplest and most convenient method of connecting an iPad to an HDTV, and it is available for purchase on the Apple website.
- Since it communicates with the TV through an HDMI connection, it may be used with any iPad application running on a computer or mobile device.
- If you’re concerned about the battery life of your iPad, the converter also allows you to connect it to a computer through a USB cable.
- 1 Make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- 2 Turn on your Apple TV by pressing the button on the remote.
- 3 To launch Control Center on iOS 12 or iOS 11, pull down from the upper left corner of the iPad screen and press the Control button.
- 4 In iOS 12 or iOS 11, select Screen Mirroring from the Settings menu.
- (Earlier versions of the iOS required the user to tap AirPlay.) 5 Select Apple TV from the list of available devices that displays.
How do I connect my Apple TV to my TV?
Select Apple TV from the drop-down menu. From the pop-up menu on your screen, select the Apple TV to which you wish to broadcast the content. Please enter your password or code. If asked, enter the Apple TV’s password or the code that appears on the device’s display screen.
Why can’t I connect my iPad to my Apple TV?
Once you’ve made your selection, the Apple TV should display the screen from your iPad. Alternatively, if the Apple TV does not appear in the list, check to verify if both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and that your network is up and operational. Restarting the router and reconnecting should resolve the issue.