How to Find My Apple TV Model Number (with Pictures)
- Open the Apple TV’s Settings menu.
- Select ‘General’ from the drop-down menu.
- ‘About’ may be found by selecting it. Using your Apple TV remote, navigate to the ‘About’ menu. Ryan Ariano of Business Insider contributed to this report.
- Your model number may be found on the ‘About’ page, few lines down from the top.
How to identify your Apple TV model or generation?
Navigating to the TV’s settings menu and selecting General > About. Examining the bottom of your Apple TV is a good idea. Checking the ATV’s box for damage. Following the discovery of the model number, you may use the table below to quickly identify the Apple TV model or generation.
How do I find out what model my TV is?
- You can get your device’s model number by looking at the bottom of the device.
- At the bottom of the label, you’ll find language and logos pertaining to regulatory requirements.
- Look for the wording ″Made in China″ on the first line of the document.
- Immediately below that line, you’ll notice the model number, which is preceded with the letter A.
- The model number may also be found within the tvOS application.
What is the model number of the Apple TV remote?
Rev A is designated by the model number A1427 or A1469. Apple Remote (also known as Apple Remote) (aluminum) Apple TV (2nd generation) was first presented in the year 2010. The color is black. A1378 is the model number. Apple TV Apple TV Remote (aluminum) Apple Remote (1st generation) 2007 was the year when it was first launched.