- How to unsubscribe from Apple TV+
- Visit tv.apple.com for more information.
- At the top of the page, click on the account button to sign in. In the event that you don’t see the account symbol, touch or click Sign in, then sign in.
- Select Preferences
- Select Manage from the Subscriptions drop-down menu.
On your Apple TV, you may cancel a subscription.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select Users & Accounts, then your account from the drop-down menu.
- Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
- You may manage your subscriptions by selecting Manage Subscriptions and then Cancel Subscription. If you do not see the option to cancel your membership, your subscription has already been terminated and will not be renewed.
How to cancel Apple TV Plus free trial?
Take the actions outlined below: To access the Settings area of the Apple TV app, navigate to Account > View My Account and then scroll down to the bottom of the page.The Manage Subscriptions option may be found in this section.Find the entry for Apple TV Plus in the list of your subscriptions and click on the Edit button next to it to make changes.Select the ‘Cancel Free Trial’ button that has been highlighted.
How do I cancel a subscription from Apple?
If you wish to cancel a separate subscription from Apple, you should contact Apple Customer Support for assistance.Unless you cancel your membership, the majority of them will automatically renew.In the event that you cancel a paid membership, you will be able to continue to use the subscription until the next paying date arrives.If you cancel your membership during a free trial period, you may be unable to access the subscription for a period of time.
Is Apple TV+ free after 1 year?
As of later this month, the one-year free trial of Apple TV+ will come to an end, and you will be paid in order to continue using the service. If you do not wish to continue to use Apple TV+ in the future, you must cancel your subscription. We’ll show you how to do it.
How long can I use Apple TV+ after the trial ends?
You can continue to use Apple TV+ until the trial period expires. As of later this month, the one-year free trial of Apple TV+ will come to an end, and you will be paid in order to continue using the service. If you do not wish to continue to use Apple TV+ in the future, you must cancel your subscription. We’ll show you how to do it.