- How to unsubscribe from Apple TV+
- Visit tv.apple.com for more information.
- At the top of the page, click on the account button to sign in. In the event that you don’t see the account symbol, touch or click Sign in, then sign in.
- Select Preferences
- Select Manage from the Subscriptions drop-down menu.
On your Apple TV, you may cancel a subscription.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select Users & Accounts, then your account from the drop-down menu.
- Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
- You may manage your subscriptions by selecting Manage Subscriptions and then Cancel Subscription. If you do not see the option to cancel your membership, your subscription has already been terminated and will not be renewed.