How do I reset my mag device?
Restoring Your MAG Box to Its Factory Settings To begin, unplug the MAG box from the power source or remove the power adapter from the back of the unit (if applicable). After that, reconnect the cables to restart the MAG box. Press and hold the “Menu” button on your MAG remote control for a few seconds to complete the process. Please do not depress the button!
Why is my mag box freezing?
It is common for your MAG set top box to freeze or pause during playback if it has not stored enough data to allow for a continuous smooth playback. To remedy this, increase the buffer size on your set top box. Select “Change Buffer Length in Seconds” on the next screen, and then use the left or right arrows to raise or decrease the buffer length in seconds before pressing “OK” to save your changes.
What is my mag address?
Android: In the majority of circumstances, you may use the following approach to get your MAC address: Select Settings > About Device > Status from the main menu. A WiFi Address, also known as a WiFi MAC Address, is shown.
How do I connect my IPTV box to WiFi?
To connect MAG Box to a WiFi network, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings menu on the MAG Box, then System Settings. Select Network from the drop-down menu
- Select Wireless (Wi-Fi)
- Select Auto (DHCP)
- Select your Pyramid network from the list. Keep the authentication mode at WPA2 PSK and the encryption mode at AES unaltered. In the Key or passphrase section, type in your WiFi password.
What is IPTV set top box?
An IPTV set-top box is a specialised computer device that acts as an interface between a television set and a high-speed Internet connection.
How do I add channels to my set-top box?
How to add a channel to your Dish TV package
- To log in to Dish TV’s official website, enter your VC code. Select ‘Add-on Pack’ from the ‘Packs and Channels’ drop-down menu. Choose the channels that you want to add to your account. Activation of your new channels will take place within a few minutes.
How do I get CC on IPTV?
Subtitles must be enabled in order for them to work.
- To access the menu on your set-top box’s IR remote control, press the Menu button. Select the Settings item and hit the OK button. Select the Turn subtitles ON option from the drop-down menu and hit OK.
How do I factory reset my 351 Mag box?
System Recovery Utility MAG322/324/349/351 MAG322/324/349/351
- Turn off the STB by unplugging it from the power source. Push and hold the Menu key on the RC for a few seconds (it should be directed straight to the STB).
- While continuing to hold down the Menu key, turn on the STB (plug in the power supply). Wait for the System Recovery Utility option to appear (around 10 seconds). Press and hold the Menu key.