- Open the Apple TV’s Settings menu.
- To pick a subscription, navigate to Users & Accounts > Subscriptions and click on it.
- In order to update or cancel your membership, follow the on-screen instructions
Now is the time to get your free three-month trial of Apple TV+. Turn on your new Apple device and login in with your Apple ID to begin using it. Launch the Apple TV application. Make that your device is running the newest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS. The offer should be displayed as soon as the app is launched after being downloaded.
- 1 How can I get Apple TV for free?
- 2 How do I watch content included with my Apple TV subscription?
- 3 How do I tell when my Apple TV+ free trial expires?
- 4 How do I Find my Apple TV+ billing date?
- 5 How do I know if I have a free Apple TV subscription?
- 6 How do I check my iTunes subscriptions?
- 7 What is free on Apple TV?
- 8 How do I find all my subscriptions?
- 9 How do I cancel my free Apple TV+ subscription?
- 10 Why do I have to pay for shows on Apple TV when I have a subscription?
- 11 How does Apple TV free trial work?
- 12 How do I bundle an Apple subscription?
How can I get Apple TV for free?
How to Get a Free Apple TV Set-Top-Box 1 Log in with your Apple ID on your compatible Apple device.2 Turn on your Apple device.2 Double-check that you have the most recent update installed.3 Launch the Apple TV application.
- 4 The offer should be made as soon as it becomes available.
- 5 Select ‘Enjoy 1 Year Free’and enter your Apple ID password in the box that appears.
- More information may be found here.
How do I watch content included with my Apple TV subscription?
Within the Apple TV app, you can view content that is included with your subscription – on demand 1 and across all of your devices. Find a channel in the Apple TV app to see movies, series, and other material that you can watch if you have a subscription to that channel.
How do I tell when my Apple TV+ free trial expires?
Here’s how to tell when your free trial of Apple TV+ is up and running. 1 Open the Settings app on your iPhone and select General. 2 Choose a name for yourself (appears at the top). 3 Select the Subscriptions tab from the drop-down menu. 4 Locate the Apple TV+ tab and look for the phrase ″next billing date″ at the bottom of the screen.
How do I Find my Apple TV+ billing date?
1 Open the Settings app on your iPhone and select General. 2 Choose a name for yourself (appears at the top). 3 Select the Subscriptions tab from the drop-down menu. 4 Locate the Apple TV+ tab and look for the text ‘next billing date’ at the bottom of the screen.
How do I know if I have a free Apple TV subscription?
Sign in with your Apple ID on the device that qualifies for this feature.To redeem your deal, go to the Apple TV app and choose ″Redeem Offer″ within three months of receiving your device.For those who don’t notice the offer when they first launch the app, they may find it by going to the Apple TV Plus menu.Once you’ve claimed your prize, you’ll receive three months of free Apple TV Plus.
How do I check my iTunes subscriptions?
- Sign in to iTunes using your Apple ID and password.
- Select Account > View My Account from the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Enter your password and select View Account from the drop-down menu.
- Keep scrolling down until you get to the Settings area on your Account Information page.
- Select Manage from the drop-down menu to the right of Subscriptions.
- Select a subscription plan that meets your needs.
What is free on Apple TV?
A number of new channels have been added to the Apple TV roster, including Bloomberg, Crackle, ABC, and KORTV. While ABC requires a cable subscription in order to be accessed, the other networks are completely free to watch. Please see the following article for further information:
How do I find all my subscriptions?
Find all of your purchases, reservations, and subscriptions in one place.
- Open the Google app on your Android phone or tablet by going to Settings > Apps > Google. Maintain control of your Google Account.
- Select Payments & subscriptions from the drop-down menu at the top.
- Select Manage purchases, Manage subscriptions, or Manage bookings from the drop-down menu.
- Select an item to view more information about it.
How do I cancel my free Apple TV+ subscription?
Go to the Settings menu. Select Users & Accounts, then your account from the drop-down menu. Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu. You may manage your subscriptions by selecting Manage Subscriptions and then Cancel Subscription.
Why do I have to pay for shows on Apple TV when I have a subscription?
Even if you have an Apple TV+ subscription, you will still be required to pay to watch movies on the Apple TV App. This is due to the fact that the Apple TV app also displays movies and television series from iTunes, which are not included in your Apple TV subscription.
How does Apple TV free trial work?
(1) If you purchase an Apple device, you will receive a complimentary 3-month subscription to Apple TV+. (2) After a free seven-day trial, a monthly subscription costs only $4.99 per month. (3) Apple TV+ is included in Apple One, which is a monthly subscription that bundles up to five different Apple services into a single monthly fee.
How do I bundle an Apple subscription?
Apple subscriptions can be combined with Apple One.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings, hit your name, then tap Subscriptions
- Tap Apple One
- Choose a plan
- If you currently subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don’t need to cancel those memberships