- Connecting a VPN to an Apple TV through an ethernet connection (Windows 10) is recommended.
- Sign up for one of the five VPNs for Apple TV that are available.
- Make use of an Ethernet cable to connect your Apple TV to your PC.
- Change your network settings by going to Start > Network & Internet > Status > Change your network settings by going to Change adapter options
- Locate your virtual private network connection.
Nothing more complicated than getting the DNS address from your chosen provider – we recommend ExpressVPN – and accessing Network from the Apple TV’s Settings. Navigate to Wi-Fi and then select Configure from the drop-down menu. Then change your DNS address from Automatic to Manual and enter the IP address that was provided to you by your VPN service provider.
How to set up Apple TV VPN on WiFi hotspot?
As soon as you have your VPN operating on your computer and your computer has been transformed into a WiFi hotspot, all that is left to do is connect your Apple TV to your WiFi hotspot and you are finished! In order to set up Apple TV VPN over Ethernet, you will need to configure your computer to act as a VPN router.
How do I set up NordVPN on Apple TV?
Navigate to the General > Network menu on your Apple TV.To connect to Wi-Fi, go to the top of the page and pick your network.Select DNS Configuration > Manual from the drop-down menu.
- Input the SmartDNS server address that was supplied by your VPN service provider.
- Set the following address as the primary DNS server for NordVPN: 220.127.116.11.
- Set a secondary DNS server (if one is available) at 18.104.22.168.
How to use Apple TV as a virtual router?
Configure the virtual private network (VPN) connection on the computer that will serve as the virtual router. Create a WiFi hotspot on your PC by following these instructions. Connect your Apple TV to this WiFi hotspot to get the most out of it. Once your Apple TV is linked to the hotspot, you will be able to stream videos in complete safety.
How to set up ExpressVPN on Apple TV?
ExpressVPN will want you to input the IP address of the DNS server on your Apple TV after you have registered your hostname with the service. This IP address may be discovered on the website of your VPN service provider. Follow these steps (again, we’ll use ExpressVPN as an example) to complete the installation: Go to ″ My subscriptions ″ on the account page of your ExpressVPN account.