- Use your Fire Stick controller to navigate to the Home screen.
- Afterwards, navigate to the Settings menu at the top of the screen.
- Select Controllers & Bluetooth Devices from the drop-down menu.
- Then pick Amazon Fire TV Remotes from the drop-down menu.
- Select Add New Remote Control after that. A list of discoverable remotes will be displayed on your Amazon Fire TV when it has completed its search.
How do I connect my firestick to my TV?
A current version Fire Stick remote (one that has the volume buttons) and a television set that supports HDMI-CEC allow you to connect the two devices together. It allows you to turn on and off your television while simultaneously controlling the volume—-not a major deal, but it’s worth doing to avoid having to juggle two remote controls.