- First and foremost, you must ″Turn On The Device.″
- On your ″Dish Network universal remote,″ select ″TV″ from the drop-down menu.
- Hold down the ″Setup button″ on the Universal Remote until the ″Light Flash″ appears (this indicates that the remote is in ″Learning mode″)
- Then release the button.
- Final step: input the ″Keycode″ that you learned about from the programing guide (also known as the Instructions Booklet).
- Simply ″aim your remote at the television″ and then ″press and hold the power″ button once you have completed this step.
How do I Pair My Dish Network remote to my TV?
To begin, click the HOME button on your remote control twice more times.If your DISH remote does not include a MENU button, press the MENU button once to access the menu.Select Settings from the pop-up menu that appears and then Remote Control from the drop-down menu.Select the device you wish to couple from the drop-down option that appears.Select the Pairing Wizard option from the drop-down menu.
How do I program My remote to my TV?
Choose TV or Auxiliary Device from the ‘DEVICES’ drop-down menu, depending on whether you want to program your remote for a television or any other product (e.g., a DVD player).