Learn how to program a GE Universal Remote Control in this video.
- Setup Mode is activated. Continue to press and hold the SETUP button on the remote control until the red light on the remote control illuminates.
- Press the button that corresponds to the device type.
- Please enter the device code.
- The results are put to the test.
- Carry on with the same procedure for your other devices.
- 1 How do I program my GE universal remote to my TV?
- 2 What is the 4 digit code for a Hisense Smart TV?
- 3 How do I find my 4 digit TV code?
- 4 What is the code for a Hisense Roku TV?
- 5 How do you program a one for all remote to a Hisense TV?
- 6 How do I program a universal remote without a code?
- 7 What are the codes for a One For All universal remote?
- 8 How do you reset a universal remote control?
How do I program my GE universal remote to my TV?
Getting Started with the Universal Remote Control
- The SETUP button on the GE universal remote control should be located.
- Press and hold the SETUP button until the red light turns on in the center of the screen. Press and hold the SETUP button until it is released. The remote is currently in the configuration mode
What is the 4 digit code for a Hisense Smart TV?
The number 759 is used for Hisense three-digit remote codes. These are the Hisense 4 digit remote control code numbers: 0073, 0182, 0216, 0848, 0208, 0009, 0145, 0156, 0227, 0508, 0696, 0748, 0753, 0821, 1170, 0780
How do I find my 4 digit TV code?
Look in the User’s Manual for your remote control to see where the code section is located.The list of remote control codes in the manual is different from the one in the book.Some of the codes are printed on the handbook, while others are written on a piece of paper that is included with the manual as a reference.Locate the code and experiment with it until you find the one that works with your television remote.
What is the code for a Hisense Roku TV?
Instructions on how to program a cable, satellite, or universal remote control
|Service provider/brand||Remote model(s)||Codes for these Roku TV brands Element Haier Hisense Hitachi Insignia JVC LG Magnavox onn. Phillips RCA Sanyo TCL|
|TIVO||0091 or 0366|
How do you program a one for all remote to a Hisense TV?
To set up a Hisense, RCA, Sharp, or Sanyo Roku television, follow these steps:
- Continue to hold down the STB POWER and HOME buttons at the same time until the red LED blinks two times
- Press the HOME key on your keyboard five times.
- The LED will blink green twice, indicating that the remote control is now operational on your Roku TV.
How do I program a universal remote without a code?
How to program a universal remote control without the need of a key code
- To link a television to a remote control, press the ‘Power’ button on the television you want to link.
- To activate the LED, press and hold down the ‘LED’ button until it turns on.
- Press the ‘TV’ button on the remote control.
- While aiming at the TV, press the ‘Power’ button on your remote control.
- Maintain your position until the television is turned off.
What are the codes for a One For All universal remote?
- OneForAll Remote code list ADC – 0002 0006
- ADMIRAL – 0020 0226 0001
- 0020 0226 0002
- 0020 0226 0003
- 0020 0226 0004
- 0020 0226 0005
- 0020 0226 0006
- The number for ADVENT is 0176 0922.
- ADVENTURA – 0174
- AIKO – 0058
- AIKO – 0057
- 0195 0196 0227 0269
- AIWA – 0195 0196 0227 0269
- AMTRON 0053
- AMTRON 0054
- AKAI – 0105 0002 0077 0254
- 0105 0002 0077 0254
How do you reset a universal remote control?
Remove a battery from the remote and push a button to completely deplete the remote’s batteries. What is the procedure for performing a factory reset on my Replacement Remote?
- Keep holding down the GREEN + YELLOW keys until the LED blinks twice
- Then release the keys.
- 981 is the code to enter.
- Now that the LED has been flashed four times, everything on your remote control has been wiped.