You should disconnect your device from the wall and from the TV set, wait at least 5 seconds, and then plug it back in again. After reconnecting your device and television set, the Chromecast should begin looking for the Voice Remote immediately after being powered on. If everything is working properly, you should be able to use the remote with your Chromecast as usual.
Change the HDMI input on your TV to the one where your Chromecast is connected in, and then wait for the remote to pair. The majority of the time, the remote couples automatically. If, on the other hand, the TV screen displays ″Start pairing,″ press and hold the ‘Back’ and ‘Home’ buttons on the remote control until the light on the remote control begins to pulse, then release the buttons.
Why is my Chromecast not pairing with my TV?
By using Bluetooth, the remote and the Chromecast are able to interact with one another. If your Chromecast is unable to locate the remote, your television will play a chime. This chime indicates that the Chromecast and the Voice Remote are unable to be associated with one other. Another vital thing to check is that the batteries are correctly put or that they are not completely dead.
Should you buy a TV with a Chromecast remote control?
- You might want to consider purchasing an Android TV box if you absolutely must have complete compatibility for the Chromecast remote.
- They are also capable of casting major streaming services, although they come with a specialized remote control to facilitate this.
- Nvidia Shield TV, which comes with a remote and can play games locally or in the cloud with GeForce Now, is our top pick for 2019.
How to reset Chromecast to factory settings?
- Step 1: On the back of the Chromecast, there is a button that may be pressed to factory reset the device.
- Press this button to begin the process.
- Step 2: Press and hold the button on the back of the Chromecast for at least 25 seconds, or until the solid LED light changes to a flashing red light, until the solid LED light turns off.
- Step 3: The screen on your television will go blank, and the process of resetting it will begin.
How do I reconnect my Chromecast remote?
Step 1: Press the button on the back of the Chromecast, which will activate the pairing mode on the device, which will be shown on your television screen as a notification. Step 2: Press and hold the back and home buttons on the remote control at the same time, and don’t let go until you see the LED light at the bottom of the remote pulsing.
How do I reset my Chromecast remote?
How to factory reset the voice remote for your Chromecast
- Ensure that the batteries in your Chromecast voice remote have enough charge to function properly (optional).
- Take the batteries out of the remote control
- Press and hold the Home button for a few seconds.
- Reinsert the batteries while holding down the Home button on your phone.
- Keep pressing the button until the LED light is solid
Why is my Google Chromecast remote not pairing?
The Chromecast with Google TV actively searches for Bluetooth devices to link with when it attempts to pair with the Chromecast Voice Remote. If your remote doesn’t connect with your Chromecast, your Chromecast will ultimately stop scanning, and you’ll have to reset your device to make it work again. Reconnect the cord to the Chromecast and turn it on.