- Add the DIRECTV STREAM app to your Roku channels to get the most out of your TV.
- To return to your home screen, press the Home button on your remote.
- Select Streaming Channels from the drop-down menu.
- In the search box, type DIRECTV STREAM, or scroll through the channels until you see DIRECTV STREAM on the screen.
- To purchase DIRECTV STREAM, click on the Buy button.
If asked, enter the PIN for your Roku device.
- Select Menu from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings & Help > Settings > Remote Control > Program Remote from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the device with which you wish to pair it and follow the on-screen directions to finish the pairing procedure.
How do I connect my Roku enhanced remote to my TV?
To access the Home screen on your Roku Enhanced Remote, press the Home button. Select Remote and then Set up remote for TV control from the drop-down menu. Select Start to have your Roku Enhanced Remote automatically configured to manage the volume and power of your television.
How do I use my DirecTV remote control?
Attention: While viewing DIRECTV, the DIRECTV remote adjusts the volume of your television and turns it on. Use the remote control that comes with your television to make changes to the TV’s settings or to access third-party apps. Point the remote control at your Genie HD DVR, Genie Mini, or Wireless Genie Mini device to begin recording.