Apple TV and AirPlay 2 are included into the Samsung Smart Monitor. Apple TV and AirPlay 2 are already included into the Samsung Smart Monitor. Killian Bell contributed to this article. The time is 8:20 a.m. on January 20, 2021.
- Which Samsung televisions are equipped with Apple TV? Samsung QLED 8K Q9 and Q8 Series (2019, 2020)
- Samsung QLED 8K Q7 Series (2019, 2020)
- Samsung QLED 4K Q9, Q8, Q7, and Qx Series (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Samsung UHD 8, 7, 6 Series (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Samsung FHD / HD 5.4 Series (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Introducing the Samsung Serif Series (2019 and 2020).
- Samsung The Frame Series (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
What TVs are supported by Apple TV?
Apple has partnered with a number of companies, including Amazon, LG, Samsung, Sony, Roku, and Vizio. Several manufacturers are restricting support to televisions manufactured in 2019 or after; however, other manufacturers are upgrading older models.
What is the oldest TV that supports Apple TV?
The earliest television that natively supports the Apple TV app dates back to 2018, while it is still available on select AirPlay 2 -enabled televisions from as far back as 2016 and 2017. Other streaming devices have been supported since around 2017, and both last-generation and current-generation consoles are included.
Which TV is best for Apple TV 4K?
- The finest Apple TV is the one that provides you with the most out of what the Apple TV 4K is capable of doing.
- During this section, we’ll go over a few TVs that are capable of supporting 4K, HDR, and Dolby Vision so that you can get the most out of your Apple TV 4K.
- Here are the finest 4K HDR TVs for the Apple TV 4K, as rated by our experts.
- Samsung produces some of the greatest display panels on the market, and the same can be said about the company’s television portfolio.
Can I Watch Apple TV on Samsung Smart TVs?
Customers of Samsung Smart TVs will now be able to watch Apple TV channels as well as iTunes movies and TV series on their televisions.