- Learn how to pair your Roku IR remote control. Connect your Roku device to your television as well as a power outlet
- Then switch your TV’s input to the HDMI port on your Roku device to complete the setup. This may be accomplished by pushing the Input or Source button on your television or TV remote control
- Replace the batteries in your Roku remote control.
- To use the remote, press any button on it. This will cause your remote to be automatically paired with your Roku device.
Instructions on how to configure your voice remote AFTER the first setup and activation
- To begin, press the Home button on your Roku voice remote.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your remotes and devices
- Select Remote Control
- Select Set up remote for TV control from the drop-down menu that appears after selecting your voice remote.
- To finish the process, simply follow the on-screen directions.
How do I set up my Roku enhanced remote?
To access the Home screen on your Roku Enhanced Remote, press the Home button. Select Remote and then Set up remote for TV control from the drop-down menu. Select Start to have your Roku Enhanced Remote automatically configured to manage the volume and power of your television.
How do I pair a Roku point Anywhere Remote?
To pair a Roku Point Anywhere remote with the device automatically, insert batteries into the remote, switch on the device, and hold the remote close to the device. To re-pair a remote control, follow these steps: Remove the batteries from the device > Restart the device and replace the batteries. Press and hold the pairing button in the battery compartment for several seconds.
How do I unpair my Roku remote?
How to Disconnect and Reconnect a Roku Remote To begin, press and hold the Home button on your remote for 3-5 seconds, followed by the Back button and the Pairing button.2 The indication light should blink three times in succession.3 You may check to see whether your Roku TV or player reacts by hitting a few of the remote control buttons and seeing if the pairing has been completed.If you want to know more, go here.