What is the procedure for disabling YouTube on my Samsung Smart TV?
- The ‘Apps’ tab may be found on your Home Screen by selecting it. Select the Settings option from the drop-down menu that appears. On the Settings tab, select ‘Lock’ for YouTube as well as any other apps you wish to restrict access to. Specify your chosen television pin and click on ‘Done.’
How do I restrict YouTube for kids on my TV?
You may access your Parental Settings at any moment by following the procedures outlined below: From any page in the app, choose the lock symbol located at its upper right corner. Take note of the numbers that appear and input them. Please keep in mind that you may also create a personalized passcode. Delete all of your watched and searched videos.
- Select Clear history from the Parental Settings drop-down menu. Then click OK to save your choices.
Can you block YouTube on TV?
Sign into your YouTube/Google account by going to YouTube.com and entering your username and password. Then, on the left-hand sidebar, click the “Settings” button. To turn off restricted mode, select “Off” from the drop-down option at the bottom of the page. Restricted Mode will be locked on this browser if you select “On.” 4
How do I remove YouTube from my TV?
Android TV Go to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions on any device and accept the terms and conditions. Select your Android TV from the list of available devices. Remove Access may be done by selecting it.
How do I password protect YouTube on my TV?
Create a unique passcode for yourself.
- Tap the lock symbol
- select Set My Own Passcode from the drop-down menu. Read the numbers on the screen and input them. You can create a 4-digit passcode of your choosing. When asked, re-enter your passcode to ensure that it is correct.
How do you lock apps on Samsung Smart TV?
How to make applications inaccessible
- [APPS] may be found under the Home menu. You may access [Settings] with your remote control, the Home Menu, or voice control. Choose the app that you want to restrict access to. Select lock from the menu by pressing the menu button on the remote control
- The padlock symbol indicates that the app has now been locked.
How do I put parental controls on YouTube?
To make changes to the content settings, follow these steps:
- To lock a page in the app, tap the Lock symbol in the bottom corner of any page. Complete the multiplication problem, or read the numbers that appear and put them into the appropriate boxes. Select Settings from the drop-down menu. Choose your child’s profile and enter the password for your parent account. Select Preschool, Younger, Older, or Approve content yourself from the dropdown menu.
How do I block YouTube in 2021 by country?
Only one video can be blocked.
- Authenticate into Studio Content Manager.
- Select Videos from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the film that you wish to block.
- Select the Rights Management tab. Select Specific regions from the Ownership portion of the screen. Select one of the following options: Click on the checkbox next to “Block video from being played outside of your ownership territories.”