- Video from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch may be streamed over AirPlay. Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or a smart TV that supports AirPlay 2 compatibility.
- Locate the video that you want to AirPlay and click on it.
- Tap. In some third-party applications, you may be required to first tap a separate icon. * In the Photos app, press and hold the button twice.
- Select an Apple TV or an AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the drop-down menu. Do you require assistance?
Mirroring your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV or a Mac is a simple process.
- Connect your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Activate the Control Center:
- Select Screen Mirroring from the drop-down menu.
- Then, from the drop-down menu, select your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, or Mac.
How do I connect my iOS device to my Apple TV?
Install AirPlay 2 on your smart TV and connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or Apple TV remote. To access the Control Center, click here. On an iPhone X or later, or an iPad running iOS 12 or later, you can: Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to reveal the home button.
- 1 Make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- 2 Turn on your Apple TV by pressing the button on the remote.
- 3 To launch Control Center on iOS 12 or iOS 11, pull down from the upper left corner of the iPad screen and press the Control button.
- 4 In iOS 12 or iOS 11, select Screen Mirroring from the Settings menu.
- (Earlier versions of the iOS required the user to tap AirPlay.) 5 Select Apple TV from the list of available devices that displays.
How do I connect my iPad to my TV without cable?
Using Chromecast, you may connect the iPad wirelessly without the need for an Apple TV. If you don’t want to go the Apple TV route but still want to connect your iPad to your television without having to deal with a tangle of cables, Google’s Chromecast is a viable option.
How to use airplay on iPad with Apple TV?
- Using AirPlay to stream content to an Apple TV.
- Connect your Apple TV and iPad to the same Wi-Fi network so that they may communicate with one another.
- As long as your tablet and Apple TV are both connected to the same wifi network, you will be able to mirror your iPad’s screen to your television without the need for any additional cables.
- To connect an iPad to Wi-Fi, go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Select your network from the drop-down menu.