- Make sure that both the Apple TV and your television are turned on, and then make sure that your television is set to an input channel that the Apple TV is connected to.
- Select the Settings icon from the toolbar.
- Select the General option from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and choose the Network option from the drop-down menu
- Choose Wi-Fi from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
Navigate to Settings > Network > Wi-Fi from the Apple TV’s main menu. Select your existing Wi-Fi network and then click Forget Network to remove it from the list. On your Apple TV remote, press the Menu or Back buttons to return to the previous screen. Then choose Network once more, and then select your Wi-Fi network to connect to it this time.
How to connect Apple TV to Wi-Fi?
- Part 1: How to connect your Apple TV to your Wi-Fi network.
- Follow the steps outlined below carefully to set up your Apple TV’s Wi-Fi connection: The first thing you should do is open the Settings application.
- You must now go to ‘Network’ and choose ‘Settings’.
- Select Wi-Fi from the drop-down menu.
- All available Wi-Fi connections in the area will be displayed in a list; pick your Wi-Fi Network from the list.
Why won’t my Apple TV connect to the Internet?
- If you are experiencing difficulties connecting to the network or if you have got a password error, Navigate to Settings > Network > Wi-Fi from the Apple TV’s main menu.
- Select your existing Wi-Fi network and then click Forget Network to remove it from the list.
- On your Apple TV remote, press the Menu or Back buttons to return to the previous screen.
- Then click Network once more and pick your Wi-Fi network to which you want to join.
Can the Apple TV remote control an Apple TV connected via Ethernet?
It informs the user that the Apple TV and the iPhone device running the Apple TV Remote app must be on the same WiFi network in order for the app to function properly. There appears to be no way to configure the Apple TV Remote app to operate an Apple TV that is connected by ethernet when the device is connected via ethernet.
How do I connect my Apple TV to Xcode?
If you aren’t already logged in, click Add an Account and enter your Apple ID credentials to get started. Make use of the USB-C connection to connect your Apple TV to your Mac. The Play and Stop buttons may be found at the top of the Xcode window, respectively.