Only TCL HDMI ARC enables adjusting the volume of the soundbar using the TV’s remote control. Once the device is connected, browse to Home > Settings > System > Control Other Devices (CEC) > HDMI ARC with the TV remote control.
After connecting through HDMI ARC, browse to the following locations using your remote: Go to the Home screen, choose System, and then Control Other Devices (CEC) > HDMI ARC. To enable ‘HDMI ARC,’ choose the button on the right. In addition, you’ll need to disable ‘System audio,’ which may be done by unchecking the box next to it. TCL support can provide you with further information.
- 1 Does the TCL TS5010 soundbar have an HDMI port?
- 2 How do I program my TCL remote to control my soundbar?
- 3 Can TCL remote control soundbar?
- 4 Can I control my soundbar with my TV remote?
- 5 How do I turn on my soundbar with my TCL TV?
- 6 How do I pair my TCL remote to my TCL soundbar?
- 7 Why won’t my soundbar work with my TCL TV?
- 8 Can you program a universal remote to a soundbar?
- 9 Is there an app for the TCL soundbar?
- 10 Do all soundbars have remote control?
- 11 How do I sync my soundbar to my TV?
- 12 How do I get my TV to recognize my soundbar?
- 13 How can you power on a TCL Soundbar using a TCL Roku TV remote?
- 14 Can I control my Soundbar with Roku remote?
Does the TCL TS5010 soundbar have an HDMI port?
I recently purchased a TCL TS5010 soundbar, which I am pleased with.By way of an optical connection, the soundbar is linked to a Samsung television set.Bluetooth and a 3.5 mm audio port are the additional connectivity choices available on the soundbar.
It does not have an HDMI port, and neither does the soundbar.I’d want to be able to adjust the volume of the soundbar from the TV remote; at the moment, it can only be managed with its own remote.
How do I program my TCL remote to control my soundbar?
If you have a Roku TV, you can operate your soundbar with the Roku remote by following these instructions:
- Turn on your television, launch the Roku interface, and navigate to Home > Settings.
- Select Audio from the drop-down menu.
- Select Audio Preferences > Audio Mode from the menu bar.
- Select DTS (Automatic Transmission System).
- Return to the Audio menu and choose S/PDIF as the output format.
- Select Auto-detect as the detection method.
Can TCL remote control soundbar?
The TCL Roku TV is unable to change the level of the sound bar. If your only connection is optical, you’ll need a universal remote that can handle both roku televisions and soundbars in addition to other devices.
Can I control my soundbar with my TV remote?
Setting up the audio output on your television will allow you to regulate the volume of your soundbar using the remote control. Once the output has been configured, you have the option of connecting the soundbar to your television using either a digital optical connection or an HDMI cable. As a result, you’ll be able to use a single remote to control both your television and soundbar.
How do I turn on my soundbar with my TCL TV?
Enabling HDMI® ARC
- To bring up the main screen, press the button on your remote.
- Settings may be found by scrolling up or down the page.
- Select System from the drop-down menu after pressing the button.
- Select Control other devices (CEC) from the drop-down menu after pressing the button.
- Select HDMI ARC by using the right arrow button and scrolling down the screen.
- To enable HDMI ARC, press the button on the right.
How do I pair my TCL remote to my TCL soundbar?
For three seconds, press and hold the /OK button on the remote control. If you are unable to locate the TCL RAY-DANZ model name on your Bluetooth device, press and hold the /OK button on the remote control. On the LED display, you will see that it is flashing. Right now, the main unit of the Sound Bar is entering the pairing phase.
Why won’t my soundbar work with my TCL TV?
If the sound on your TCL TV is not working, is not syncing, won’t turn, or stays up and down, check to see if your remote is functioning properly. If it is, turn off the ‘Volume Mode,’ confirm the audio settings, disable the speaker sound and install a soundbar, or control the sound through the Roku application on your smart device.
Can you program a universal remote to a soundbar?
Conclusion. As long as you have the proper equipment, pairing a soundbar with a universal remote may be a quick and straightforward operation. You may follow a few different setup steps depending on your equipment, but they will all be pretty similar. This will need the acquisition of brand-specific codes that will be required to couple the devices.
Is there an app for the TCL soundbar?
It is possible to use the TCL Home App for Android on devices that are running Android version 5.0 or more. If you have an Android mobile device, you may visit the Google PlayStore to get the TCL Home App, or you can click on the button below to download the TCL Home App for Android. Create an account by entering your email address.
Do all soundbars have remote control?
Many of them do not come with a remote control. A remote control is included with almost every home theater accessory (which is why your coffee table is strewn with them), but sound bars are an exception. Many models do not contain a remote control and instead rely on you to set the sound bar to receive orders from the remote control for your television.
How do I sync my soundbar to my TV?
Connect one end of an HDMI cable to the HDMI OUT connector on the back of the soundbar, and the other end to the soundbar’s HDMI IN port. The other end of the HDMI cable should be connected to the ARC HDMI IN port on your television. Start by turning on any external devices that are connected to your TV, followed by turning on your TV and soundbar.
How do I get my TV to recognize my soundbar?
Connect your soundbar to your TV via HDMI ARC. To begin configuring HDMI ARC, turn on both your TV and speaker. Connect one end of an HDMI cable to the HDMI IN (ARC) port on your television, and the other end to the other end of the cable. The other end of the cable should be plugged into the HDMI OUT (TV-ARC) connection on your soundbar.
How can you power on a TCL Soundbar using a TCL Roku TV remote?
Once you have the two Rokus linked to one other, all you have to do is press the Home key on the remote of the device you like to be on, and then press the Home key on the remote of the other device to return to the previous device. You can also use a headphone jack remote to control the soundbar, and it will function just great.
Can I control my Soundbar with Roku remote?
Your Roku voice remote is intended to be used to manage the power and volume of your television set. It is not capable of controlling other devices that are linked to your television, such as an audio/video receiver (AVR) or a soundbar. However, thanks to a technology known as HDMI-CEC, your TV may be able to send volume controls to your AVR or soundbar through your TV.