It is possible to manage subscriptions on Apple TV using the Settings app. To begin, use your remote to highlight and choose ″Settings″ from the menu bar. Select ″Users & Accounts″ from the drop-down menu, sign in using your Apple ID, and then click the ″Subscriptions″ button to continue.
Subscriptions can be managed.
- On Apple TV, go to the Settings menu.
- To pick a subscription, navigate to Users & Accounts > Subscriptions and click on it.
- In order to update or cancel your membership, follow the on-screen instructions
How do I subscribe to Apple TV on my Apple TV?
- On Apple TV, launch the Apple TV application.
- Navigate to the Watch Now option from the navigation bar.
- Select an item from the list of Apple TV channels by navigating down to the bottom of the page.
- Then, after clicking on the subscription button, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open the Apple TV’s Settings menu.
- Select a subscription from the Users and Accounts > Subscriptions drop-down menu.
How do I cancel a subscription on Apple TV?
- On your Apple TV, you may cancel a subscription.
- 1 Go to the Settings menu.
- 2 Pick Users & Accounts from the drop-down menu, then select your account.
- 3 Select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
- 4 You may manage your subscriptions by selecting Manage Subscriptions and then Cancel Subscription.
- If you do not see the option to cancel your membership, your subscription has already been terminated and will not be renewed.
How do I Manage my Apple subscriptions?
To sign in, go to the bottom of the sidebar and click the sign-in button or enter your Apple ID. To get further information, select View Information. It is possible that you will be prompted to sign in using your Apple ID. Scroll down the Account Information page until you reach the Manage section. Manage may be found next to Subscriptions.
How much does Apple TV+ cost?
- (1) If you purchase an Apple device, you will receive a complimentary 3-month subscription to Apple TV+.
- A monthly subscription is only $4.99 per month when you sign up for a free seven-day trial period.
- 2 (3) Apple TV+ is included in Apple One, which is a monthly subscription that bundles up to five different Apple services into a single monthly fee.
- Apple One plans begin at $14.95 per month for the most basic plan.