- Connect one end of the video cable (or an adapter, if necessary) to the computer’s Thunderbolt port, HDMI port, or DVI port, then connect the other end of the cable to the TV’s video input port (or an adapter, if necessary).
- You may change the resolution of your television by going to the Apple menu > System Preferences, clicking Displays, and then clicking Display. Choose ″Default for
- ″ from the drop-down menu.
Streaming from a Mac to an Apple TV is possible.
- Macintosh running macOS Big Sur or a later version: In the menu bar, select Control Center, then Screen Mirroring, and then select the name of the Apple TV that you wish to utilize as a mirror.
- If you have a Mac running macOS Catalina or earlier: In the menu bar, select the name of the Apple TV you wish to use from the drop-down list
How to play videos from MacBook Air to Apple TV?
AirPlay video from your Mac is supported. Using your Mac, launch the application from which you wish to stream video. To access the video playback controls, choose it from the drop-down menu. Choose your Apple TV from the drop-down menu. As a last resort, make sure that your Mac is linked to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV if you are unable to locate your Apple TV.
How do I stream from My Mac to my TV?
Using your Mac, you can stream video. Connect your Mac to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or an AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV to enjoy seamless streaming. Open the program or website that you wish to use to stream video on your Mac and click on it. To access the video playback controls, choose it from the drop-down menu.
Can You stream movies from PC to Apple TV?
A simple $5 program may transform your Apple TV into a powerful video streaming device that can play practically any television show or movie stored on your computer or Mac. You will need to install the Air Video HD app on your Apple TV as the first step before you can begin using it.
How do I connect my MacBook Pro to my TV?
Apple and other firms produce Mini DisplayPort to video adapters that allow you to connect your Mac to an HDTV through an HDMI connection, the same interface that the Apple TV uses to connect to the Mac. These adapters are available from Apple and other companies.