- First, make sure that your Mac and your TV are both connected to the same network
- On your Mac, choose the AirPlay icon and click it.
- Tap the icon that corresponds to your Apple TV
- In the event that an AirPlay passcode prompt appeared on your display, simply input the passcode on your Mac to start the mirroring
Instructions on how to set up a wireless connection between a Mac and a smart TV. Screen mirroring is really straightforward on more recent Macs and Apple TVs. Simply power on the television as well as the Apple TV, then on the Mac, click the Apple logo, followed by ‘System Preferences,’ then click ‘Displays,’ and finally choose the television from the ‘AirPlay Display’ taskbar.
How to cast on Chromecast from MacBook Air?
Repeat clicking the More button in Chrome on your Mac, and this time select Cast from the drop-down menu that appears. This will display the currently selected tab on your television screen. If you have more than one Chromecast device connected to the same Wi-Fi network, you will be prompted to choose which device you wish to send the stream to.
How do I stream from my Mac to my Apple TV?
You may broadcast content from your Mac to an HDTV by making use of AirPlay.1.Check to see that both your Mac and your Apple TV are connected to the same network.2 Select your Apple TV from the drop-down menu that appears after you click the AirPlay status indicator located in the menu bar.
- 3 Click the AirPlay status indicator, and then select either This Mac or your Apple TV from the drop-down menu to determine whether the size of your desktop should match the screen of the TV or the Mac.
How to mirror Mac to TV with an Apple TV?
Display content from a Mac on your TV with an Apple TV Step one is to connect both your Mac and your Apple TV to the same wireless network.2 On your Mac, navigate to the menu bar, and then click the AirPlay symbol that is located at the very top of the screen.3 Select the name of your Apple TV and then key in the passcode that is displayed on the screen of your Apple TV.After then, the display of your Mac will be seen on your television.