How to Cast Your iPhone 13’s Screen to Your Television
- To begin, drag your finger down from the top-right corner of the screen on your iPhone
- At this same point, you need to have your attention focused on the ″Control Center″
- To enable screen mirroring, tap the icon that looks like two rectangles overlapping each other
- Your iPhone will now look for other devices that are compatible
- Choose the device that you wish to use for mirroring the display on
You can project content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch onto a television or a Mac.
- Connect your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV, and Mac to the same Wi-Fi network that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is connected to
- Open Control Center:
- Tap Screen Mirroring
- Choose your Apple TV, a smart TV that is compatible with AirPlay 2, or your Mac from the list
How do I Mirror My iPhone to my TV screen?
Reflect the display on your Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. You may view the complete display of your iOS smartphone on your Apple TV or a smart TV that is compatible with AirPlay 2 by using the Screen Mirroring feature. Establish a connection between your Apple TV and the AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV using the same Wi-Fi network on your iOS smartphone.
How do I use TapTap screen mirroring on my TV?
Tap Screen Mirroring. Choose your Apple TV, a smart TV that is compatible with AirPlay 2, or your Mac from the list. If a prompt to enter an AirPlay passcode displays on the display of your television or your computer, you must do it on the iOS or iPadOS device.
How do I use airplay to mirror my iOS device?
If an AirPlay password prompt shows on the screen of your TV, enter the passcode on the corresponding screen of your iOS device. Your TV will make use of the screen orientation and aspect ratio of your iOS smartphone. Adjusting the aspect ratio or zoom settings on your TV will allow you to fill the screen with the mirrored display of your iOS smartphone.
How do I Turn Off screen mirroring on my TV?
If a prompt to enter an AirPlay passcode displays on the display of your television or your computer, you must do it on the iOS or iPadOS device. Launch Control Center on your iOS or iPadOS device, navigate to the Screen Mirroring menu, and then select Stop Mirroring from the menu that appears. You may also use the Apple TV Remote and choose the Menu button. 3.