- ApowerMirror To begin, you will need to download the program onto both your iPhone and your TCL TV. After that, connect the two pieces of hardware to the identical internet connection. Download
- Launch the application on both your iPhone and your television. You may access the Control Center on your iPhone by tapping the Mirror button, then going there directly.
- Screen mirroring from an iPhone to a TCL television may also be accomplished with the help of ApowerMirror by just inputting the PIN number and scanning the device’s QR code.
- Launch a video application on your Apple iPhone or Apple iPad
- Choose the video that you want to send to your friends
- Tap the symbol that looks like an AirPlay video
- Tap the AirPlay icon
- Choose the TCL Roku TV while you’re at the AirPlay menu
How do I screen mirror to my TCL Smart TV?
- 1 What steps do I need to take to screen mirror on my TCL Roku TV?
- To begin mirroring on an Android device, open the Settings app, select Display, and after that, select Cast Screen.
- After that, press the Menu button that’s located in the top right corner of the screen, and then check the box next to the Enable Wireless Display option.
- Your TCL TV should now be able to display your Roku in the space designated for the Cast Screen.
How do I Mirror My iPhone to my TV with Chromecast?
Through the use of a Chromecast screen mirroring program, such as iStreamer, you will be able to connect your iPhone to your Chromecast device and reflect its display on your TV through the use of Wi-Fi.
Can I mirror my iPad or iPhone to a Roku TV?
In the future, you will be able to mirror the desktop of your iPad, iPhone, or Mac computer to certain 4K Roku devices such as the TCL TV. Screen mirroring gives you the ability to project whatever is now being displayed on the display of your iPhone onto the screen of your television.