Computer to LG Smart TV through screen mirroring
- Open the Screen Share application on your LG television.
- Navigate to Settings > Devices on your computer.
- Choose Bluetooth and Other Devices > Add Bluetooth or Other Device from the drop-down menu.
- Select Add a Device from the dialog box that displays (you may choose between a wireless display and a dock).
- When the confirmation message appears, pick LG TV.
How to share Windows 10 to LG TV?
Follow the steps outlined below to discover how to share your Windows 10 computer with your LG TV. Download and install the application on your Windows 10 computer, then run it later. Select your LG TV to act as your server. Then you will be able to view movies, show images, or play music that you have selected to be cast from your Windows 10 computer to your LG television.