- Before you begin, consider the following. Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the most recent version of iOS or iPadOS, your Mac to the most recent version of macOS, and your Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD to the most recent version of tvOS.
- Shared Albums may be accessed from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Go to the Albums tab and press the Add button to add a new album. Select Create a New Shared Album from the drop-down menu. Give the shared album a name, and then press the Next button.
- On your Mac, make use of Shared Albums. Click on the following link on the sidebar:
Display photographs on Apple TV or a smart TV that supports AirPlay 2.
- In the Photos app on your iPhone, choose a photo and then press
- Swipe up, tap, and then select your Apple TV or an AirPlay 2-enabled smart TV as the playback destination by selecting it from the list. Alternatively, if an AirPlay passcode shows on your TV screen, enter the passcode on your iPhone.
- 1 How to share photos from iPhone to Apple TV?
- 2 Why can’t I See My my Photo Stream photos on Apple TV?
- 3 How do I view photos on my Apple TV?
- 4 How do I share a photo or video from my phone?
- 5 How do I share photos from iPhone to Apple TV?
- 6 Can you access photos on Apple TV?
- 7 How do I share photos between Apple devices?
- 8 Why can’t I see my photos on Apple TV?
- 9 How do I share photos?
- 10 How do I share my photo stream with family?
- 11 Can you share Apple TV?
- 12 How do I show hidden photos on Apple TV?
- 13 How can I view my photos on my TV?
- 14 Where are the photos on Apple TV screensaver?
Select a folder to share from the ″Share Photographs from″ pop-up menu, and make sure your favorite photos app is selected by checking the box next to it.Select whether you want to share all of your photographs and albums or just a selection of them, then hit the OK button.The picture albums or folders you share display in the Computers app on Apple TV, which is accessible using the Apple TV remote.
Why can’t I See My my Photo Stream photos on Apple TV?
If you are still unable to view all of your My Photo Stream photographs, it is possible that your Apple TV’s storage space is at capacity.You must login into iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your Apple devices in order for them to be able to share photographs and videos with one another.If you have enabled iCloud Photographs, you will be able to find your My Photo Stream photos in the All Photos album on your device.
How do I view photos on my Apple TV?
When it comes to displaying photos on your Apple TV, you have a few distinct options: If you have an iCloud Photo Library subscription, you will be able to stream your whole collection of photographs and video. In order to share albums with friends and family (or vice versa), you may enable iCloud Photo Sharing in your Apple Photos app.
Publish a single photograph or video: Choose how you want to share the photo or video once you’ve opened it and tapped it.In All Photographs, you may upload several photos or videos at the same time.While viewing images in the All Photos tab, select the photos you wish to share by tapping Select, followed by tapping the photos you want to share again.
Then select a method of sharing by tapping.
Turn on Shared Albums
- Go to Settings > > iCloud > Photos on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and then turn on Shared Albums.
- Open the Photos application on your Mac.
- Access iCloud settings on your Apple TV by selecting Settings > Users and Accounts > iCloud and selecting Enable Shared Albums.
- Open iCloud for Windows on your Windows PC and pick Photos from the menu.
Can you access photos on Apple TV?
You may browse your iCloud Photos from any device that has access to your Apple ID. It is not possible to edit photographs and videos on Apple TV, but you may do it on other iOS and iPadOS devices, as well as on Mac computers, and the changes will be instantly reflected on Apple TV and all of your other devices.
Add photos and videos
- Select the photographs and videos that you wish to share from the Photos tab or from within an album by tapping Select in the Photos tab or from inside an album.
- Tap the Share button, then select Add to Shared Album from the drop-down menu.
- The album where you wish to share your images may be found in the left-hand navigation menu. Then press the ″Post″ button.
Why can’t I see my photos on Apple TV?
My Photo Stream must be enabled in Settings > Accounts > iCloud before it can be used. Close the Camera app on the device that captured the photo that you’re looking for on your computer. (Until you do, nothing will be uploaded to My Photo Stream.) If you are still unable to view all of your My Photo Stream photographs, it is possible that your Apple TV’s storage space is at capacity.
Participate in a conversation about it.
- To begin, launch the Google Photos application on your mobile device.
- Access your Google Account by logging in.
- Choose a photograph, an album, or a video
- To share something, press the Share button.
- Select the individuals you want to share your photos with under ‘Send in Google Photos.’ To share with a single individual, tap their name.
- To send a message, use the Send button.
Launch the Photos application. Select Albums > + > Create a New Shared Album from the drop-down menu. Give your new album a title and press the Next button. After you’ve entered the names of the friends and family members you wish to share the album with, hit the Create button.
Sharing one Apple TV with several family members allows each member to have their own personalized content choices, as well as their own Apple TV app, Apple Music subscription, and App Store account, without having to buy a new one.
Photos that have been hidden: Albums may be accessed from the toolbar by selecting View > Show Hidden Photo Album. The Hidden Photos album will display among your other albums on your computer.
How can I view my photos on my TV?
To begin casting, simply follow the instructions outlined below:
- Launch the Google Photos application.
- Cast may be seen in the top right of the screen.
- Choose your Chromecast from the drop-down menu.
- Open a photo or video on your device in order to have it shown on your television. If you want to switch between photographs, you may do so with a swipe.
- To stop casting, select Cast > Stop casting from the drop-down menu.
Where are the photos on Apple TV screensaver?
Navigate to the Apple TV’s Settings > General > Screen Saver menu. Choose Apple Photos from the Type drop-down menu. Select the album containing the photographs you want to use as your screen savers and then choose from a variety of customization choices.