This is how you wirelessly link the screen of your Android phone to the screen of a smart TV — Swipe down twice from the top of the screen to open the Quick Settings panel, and then pick Cast from the list. By selecting Edit and then accessing the Screen Cast option, you may record a screencast of yourself. Holding and dragging the cast button will bring up the Quick Settings.
How do I cast from my phone to my Smart TV?
- Connect your Smart TV, as well as your phone or tablet, to the same Wi-Fi network for optimal performance.
- Open a video in your favourite app, then hit the Cast icon to send it to your television.
- A Miracast is a little gadget that connects to your TV’s USB connection and replicates the screen of your device in three easy steps: plug it in, turn it on, and watch it.
Connect the Miracast device to your television and choose the appropriate input channel on the television.
How do I cast my Android screen to my Chromecast device?
Cast your Android handset’s screen to another device. Ascertain that your mobile phone or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device before continuing. Launch the Google Home application. To cast your screen to another device, select it from the drop-down menu. Tap My screen will be projected Create a screen.
How do I cast my phone screen to my Google Home?
- If you need to add another device after the target device has been added to your Google Home, open the app and press the addition (+) symbol in the top-left corner to do so.
- Otherwise, select the device to which you wish to cast your screen and then select Cast my screen at the bottom of the screen to display your phone screen on the television.
- When you’re finished, close the program by tapping Stop mirroring.