How to Connect the Firestick Remote to the Television
- Connect the Firestick to a television set.
- Turn on your television
- Select the Amazon Firestick HDMI source from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the System Settings menu on your television.
- Locate your HDMI-CEC configuration options.
Add or replace a Firestick remote control in the following steps:
- Press the Home button on your Firestick’s original remote control
- Choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select controllers and Bluetooth devices from the drop-down menu.
- Go to Amazon Fire TV Remotes to learn more.
- Select Add New Remote from the drop-down menu on the next screen.
- Until your new Firestick remote is detected, press and hold the Home button on the remote for a few seconds.
How do I pair an old firestick remote to a new TV?
- 1 Select Settings from the home screen.
- 2 Select Controllers & Bluetooth Devices from the drop-down menu.
- 3 Select Amazon Fire TV Remotes from the drop-down menu.
- 4 Select Add New Remote from the drop-down menu.
5 Press and hold the home button on the remote you desire to pair for 10 seconds.6 Once the remote has been located, press and hold the choose button on your original remote for 10 seconds.7 Your old Firestick remote has been matched and is ready to be used.
Where can I download the firestick Remote app?
- App for the Firestick Remote There is also an Amazon Firestick/Fire TV Remote app that can be downloaded and installed on your iPhone, Android phone, iPad, or other tablets for those of you who want to make things as easy as they possibly can.
- This program is available for download from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store, and it is completely free.
- For a direct download, please see the links below:
How do I Turn On my Fire TV/Stick?
To switch on your Fire TV/Stick, simply disconnect it and then plug it back in again. 2. From the home screen, press and hold down the Home Button on your remote for up to 20 seconds until the screen changes. Try IPVanish Risk-Free for 30 Days Now!
Does the Amazon Fire TV Stick work without a remote?
The Amazon Fire TV Stick will transform a standard television into a smart television. However, if your remote control isn’t working, it won’t be as clever. When you first set up your Fire TV Stick, your remote control should automatically associate with it. Your remote, on the other hand, may occasionally lose connectivity.