Connect Laptop to TV
- Using an HDMI cable, connect the laptop to the television.
- Activate both pieces of technology
- Using the remote, choose the appropriate HDMI input on the television
Using an HDMI cable, you may connect your laptop to your television like follows:
- Make sure that one end of the HDMI cable is plugged into the HDMI input on your laptop
- The other end of the cable should be plugged into one of the HDMI ports on your television
- Using the remote control, pick the input that corresponds to the location where the cable was plugged in (HDMI 1, HDMI 2, HDMI 3, and so on).
How to connect laptop to TV with HDMI cable?
Turn on both your laptop and your TV (they should both have an HDMI connector), and get an HDMI cable ready.Connect the HDMI cable to both the HDMI ports on your laptop and the HDMI ports on your television.You may now notice that your TV is displaying a blue screen with the phrase ″No signal.″ To change your source or input, use the INPUT button on your TV remote.Then, on your television screen, choose HDMI 1 by pressing the Arrow symbol.
How to stream from laptop to TV?
Start up both your television and your laptop. Utilize your HDMI cable by first inserting both ends into the respective HDMI ports found on your laptop and television. The connection between your laptop and your TV has been established. The best and most common approaches to streaming content from a laptop to a TV are detailed here.