1 Adjust Aspect Ratio
- To bring up the menu of available choices, press the Options button on the remote control.
- To navigate the menu, you can use the buttons on the navigation bar:
- Look for the option labeled ″Picture size″ in the menu of available options.
- Once you have located the option you are looking for, cycle through the auto, regular, direct, stretch, and zoom settings, and select the option that best suits your needs
How do I fix the picture on my TCL TV?
- There is a possibility that this problem will affect all current TVs.
- However, this was discovered on a TCL TV, therefore owners of that brand of television will discover that the solution will work in the same manner on their own sets.
- However, for other people, the remedy should still be effective, albeit the settings you use could have a different name.
Press the menu button on the remote control or on the television.2.Navigate to the settings for the picture.
How do I change the picture settings on my Philips TV?
To access the Advanced Picture Settings menu on your television, use the Up and Down buttons located on your remote control. You have the ability to fine-tune the picture settings on your screen, and you may modify these settings according to your tastes whenever you use the Advanced Picture Settings option.
How to fix TLC TV video stretched off screen?
The video on the TCL TV went off the screen. Fix 1 Use either the menu button on the remote or the menu button on the television. 2 Navigate to the settings for the picture. 3 Select the ″advanced settings″ option after scrolling down to it. 4 Now, where it reads Aspect Ratio, you need to make sure that it is set to: Wide.
How do I set the picture size for my TV?
- To change the image size on your TV, do the following: Launch the Main Menu by using the left arrow key (), then select Settings before pressing the OK button.
- Select Television, and then go to the next step by pressing the right arrow button six times.
- Select High Definition as well as the aspect ratio of the screen, and then hit OK.
- On high-definition televisions, choose 1080i unless the television is incapable of displaying 1080i.
Pick the Continue option, then hit the OK button.