- Do you want to know how to manage your TCL roku television without using a TV remote? Step 1: Press and hold the first button before the ″+″ button until the LED indicator blinks twice and then illuminates solid
- Step 2: Press the button you wish to program (″ + ″ for example), and the indicator will blink once and then remain stable.
- To complete Step 3, turn on your original TV remote and place their IR heads approximately an inch apart.
- Step 6: You’re finished
Smart TVs from TCL may be controlled using the Roku Remote App.
- Install the Roku – Official Remote Control app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Open the app and sign in with your Roku account information.
- Devices may be found near the bottom of the screen, in the right-hand corner.
- If your TCL Smart TV is already connected to the internet, it will appear in the list
- Otherwise, it will not.
- Choose TCL Roku TV as your display device.
- 1 Can You Power on a Tcl TV without a remote?
- 2 How to use Tcl Android TV remote control to take photos?
- 3 How to change inputs on my TCL Android TV?
- 4 How do I power cycle my TCL TV?
- 5 How can I use TCL TV without remote?
- 6 How can I control my TCL TV without remote or WIFI?
- 7 How do I manually control my TCL TV?
- 8 How can I use TCL Android TV without remote?
- 9 Where are buttons on TCL TV?
- 10 What do I do if I lost my TCL Roku remote?
- 11 How do you find the IP address of a TV without a remote?
- 12 Where is the Roku IP address without remote?
- 13 Is there a TCL remote app?
- 14 How do I connect my phone to my TCL TV?
- 15 How can I control my TV with my phone?
Can You Power on a Tcl TV without a remote?
Most TCL televisions may be turned on without the need of a remote control. The majority of TCL televisions include power buttons on the back, which enable you to switch on the screen without using a remote. When these buttons are arranged vertically, the power button is located at the bottom of the list of buttons.
How to use Tcl Android TV remote control to take photos?
To turn off your TCL Android TV, use the multi-function button located beneath the television. Keep the button pushed and kept down until the power button is highlighted in yellow. Press the button one more. Aim the camera on your mobile device at the edge of the TCL remote.
How to change inputs on my TCL Android TV?
On a TCL Android TV, how do you change the inputs? 1 Navigate to the Inputs icon on your TV screen with the remote control. This will cause the Source Selection list to appear, as illustrated in the screenshot below. 2 To pick Antenna TV or any of the other input source options, press the / key. More
How do I power cycle my TCL TV?
To power cycle your TCL television, follow these steps: The television should be unplugged from the electrical socket. Hold down the power button on the television for 60 seconds to turn it on. Attempt to turn on the television by using the remote or the on-screen power switch after reconnecting it. It’s possible that the problem is with the socket to which the television is connected.
How can I use TCL TV without remote?
Traditional methods of turning on a Roku TV include pressing the Physical button on the Roku itself. On the side or the bottom of the television, there will be a button to press. This is the primary method of activating the TV without the need of a Roku control.
How can I control my TCL TV without remote or WIFI?
Instructions on how to connect Roku to Wi-Fi without using a controller
- Connecting your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network as the Roku player will allow you to stream content.
- Open the Roku app and select Devices from the drop-down menu in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- When your Roku device shows in the app, choose it by tapping it.
- Your phone should now be linked to the Roku and functioning as a remote control.
How do I manually control my TCL TV?
To get to the right of the TCL logo at the bottom of the TV, go to:
- The set is activated by pressing the center button.
- Pressing the center button a second time allows you to go through the various options.
- The volume is controlled using the buttons on the left and right of the screen.
How can I use TCL Android TV without remote?
Go to the Google Play Store on your mobile device to get started. Install the software by pressing the Install button and following the onscreen instructions. Connect your phone and Android TV to the same Wi-Fi network so that they may communicate. Select the name of your TCL Android TV from the drop-down menu.
The power button on your TCL Roku TV may be found in a few different places, the most common of which are the middle and underneath. The TV is located in the back right corner, in the middle of the panel. The bottom panel is located at the back right of the television.
What do I do if I lost my TCL Roku remote?
If you want a replacement remote for your Roku TV, you will need to contact the manufacturer of your television. TCL may be reached at 1-877-300-8837 or at the following link: https://support.tclusa.com/televisions.
How do you find the IP address of a TV without a remote?
The Remoku mobile app is the most convenient method to locate your Roku’s IP address when you don’t have access to a remote.
- Install the Remoku app on your iOS, Android, Mac, or PC device.
- Open the application
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Your IP address may be found in the My Network section.
Where is the Roku IP address without remote?
To access the settings, navigate to the bottom of the Roku main menu. Look for the networking option on the menu. Find the section titled ″About″ under that submenu. It is there that you will find the IP address of your Roku as well as other valuable network information about your device.
Is there a TCL remote app?
The Remote for TCL app for iPhone and iPad is the most effective free remote control unit for your Roku TV. Simple design, intuitive interface, no jumble of buttons, and no complicated configuration options. Connecting your iOS smartphone and television to the same Wi-Fi network is all that’s required.
How do I connect my phone to my TCL TV?
One great feature of your Smart TV is the ability to reflect your phone or laptop screen to the television. Because of the built-in Chromecast, all you need to do is have a Chrome browser loaded on your device and then click on the vertical 3-dot button in the upper right corner of the screen to pick the TV you want to cast to from the device’s browser.
How can I control my TV with my phone?
Make use of your smartphone as a remote control for your Android TV.
- Open the Google TV application on your Android phone.
- Remote may be found towards the bottom right of the screen.
- Select Scanning for devices from the drop-down menu at the top.
- Select a gadget for yourself.
- Follow the on-screen prompts on your phone and television to finish the pairing.
- Using your phone or your remote control is possible when pairing is complete.