There are a couple options for resetting your TCL smart TV if you don’t have a remote. It is possible to unplug both your cable box and satellite box for around 10 seconds and then plug them back in. This will bring the television back to its default settings. You may also reset the TV by pressing and holding the power button for about 10 seconds.
- 1 How to reset TCL Android TV remote to default settings?
- 2 What do I do if my TCL TV won’t turn on?
- 3 How to factory reset TCL Roku TV?
- 4 How do I test my TCL Android TV?
- 5 How do I factory reset my TCL TV manually?
- 6 How do I reset my TCL Android TV?
- 7 Where is the reset button on TCL TV without remote?
- 8 How can I use TCL TV without remote?
- 9 How do I reset my TV without a remote?
- 10 How do I reboot my TCL TV?
- 11 Where is the reset button on a TCL TV?
- 12 How do you reset an Android TV?
- 13 How do you hard reset a TV?
- 14 How do you reboot TV?
How to reset TCL Android TV remote to default settings?
Restart your TCL Android TV by pressing the Settings button on your remote control and selecting More Settings> Device Preferences>About>Restart from the drop-down menu.To confirm, press the Restart button.Replace the batteries in the remote control once you see the TCL logo on the screen.At the same time, press and hold the HOME and OK buttons on your remote control.This will start the process of re-pairing your computer.
What do I do if my TCL TV won’t turn on?
If the television’s malfunctioning continues, contact TCL for assistance and advice. TCL TV won’t turn on with or without the remote control. Status indicators are located at the bottom of the bezel of all TCL televisions. The status light on the remote should blink every time you use the device.
How to factory reset TCL Roku TV?
There are two options for doing a factory reset on a TCL Roku TV. You may reset your smartphone by pressing the reset pinhole or button located on the back. The second method of resetting your TCL Roku TV is to traverse the screen and follow the on-screen instructions using the included remote. This approach of doing a factory reset is referred to as a soft reset.
How do I test my TCL Android TV?
Additionally, it is advised that you do this exam in a well-lit environment.To turn off your TCL Android TV, press and hold the multi-function button located beneath the television.Press and hold the button for a few seconds, then press and hold the button again until the Power option is highlighted.Point the point of your smartphone or digital camera towards the TCL remote’s arrow button.
How do I factory reset my TCL TV manually?
What you need to know about performing a factory reset on your TCL Roku TV
- To bring up the main screen, press the button on your remote.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select System by using the right arrow button and scrolling down the screen.
- Select Advanced system options by pressing the right arrow button and scrolling down the screen.
- Select Factory reset by pressing the right arrow button and scrolling down the screen.
How do I reset my TCL Android TV?
Instructions on how to perform a factory reset on an Android television
- Press the Settings button on the TCL Android TV remote control to bring up the menu.
- More Settings > Device Preference > Reset may be found by scrolling down.
- Factory data should be selected. On the Factory data Reset warning screen, press the Reset button.
- Select Erase Everything from the drop-down menu.
To reset a TCL television without the use of a remote, insert a straightened paper clip into the reset button on the back of the television and hold it there for 12 seconds. As soon as the reset is complete, the status will display as dim, and you will press and hold down the button to turn the television back on. What exactly is it?
How can I use TCL TV without remote?
Traditional methods of turning on a Roku TV include pressing the Physical button on the Roku itself. On the side or the bottom of the television, there will be a button to press. This is the primary method of activating the TV without the need of a Roku control.
How do I reset my TV without a remote?
- Unplug the TV’s power cord from the wall outlet it is connected to.
- Press and hold down the Power and Volume Down (-) buttons on the TV (not the remote) at the same time, and while holding the buttons, connect the power wire back into the wall outlet.
- After the green LED light appears, press and hold the buttons for a few seconds.
How do I reboot my TCL TV?
Instructions on how to restart your TCL Android TV
- To access the settings menu on your remote control, press the Settings button.
- Choose More Settings > Device Preferences > About > Restart from the drop-down menu.
- To confirm, press the Restart button.
Search your television’s back panel for a pinhole-shaped Reset button that’s located near the antenna, HDMI, and audio connectors. Press and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds while holding a straightened paperclip (or something similar).
How do you reset an Android TV?
How to conduct a factory data reset on your computer
- Turn on the television
- Press the HOME button on the remote control to return to the previous screen.
- Choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- The following steps will vary depending on the options available on your TV’s menu: Reset your device preferences by selecting Device Preferences — Reset.
- Choose Factory data reset or Reset from the drop-down menu.
- Select Erase Everything from the drop-down menu.
- Yes should be selected.
How do you hard reset a TV?
Reset the computer with the power button Unplug the alternating current power cable (mains lead). After completing step 1, disconnect the power cord (mains lead) from the TV’s electrical socket to see whether the problem continues. After that, click the power button on the television and wait for two minutes before plugging the power cord (mains lead) back into the electrical socket.
How do you reboot TV?
You have the option of restarting your television if necessary. Performing a hard reset has the same effect as disconnecting and re-plugging the power to your television. Restarting your television is as simple as going to Settings > System > Power and selecting System restart. Select Restart from the drop-down menu, and then hit OK to confirm the restart.