If it has a Setup button, do the following:
- Turn on your television
- Hold down the button. Setup the remote until the red light at the top of the remote changes to green
- Then, remove the remote.
- When you dial 9-9-1, the light should flash twice green.
- Continue to push the CH button until the television shuts off.
- Once the television has been turned off, hit Setup to secure the code.
- To turn on the television, press the power button on the remote control.
How do I Pair My Xfinity remote to my TV?
On certain Xfinity remotes, the button labeled ″Setup″ does not appear. In this instance, instead of pressing the ‘Setup’ button, hold down the ‘Xfinity’ and ‘Mute’ buttons at the same time for a few seconds. Once the light has changed from red to green, you will be able to input the security code. Pairing Your Xfinity Remote is Simple and Automatic
How do I set up my TV with a universal remote?
You should begin by choosing the ‘TV’ button on the remote control so that the TV knows you are configuring it. You should press and hold the setup button on most universal remotes until a light turns on, which is usually around a minute or so. The 3-6 digit code you discovered before will need to be entered once you have chosen the ‘TV’ and ‘Setup’ buttons on the remote.
How do I program my Comcast remote to my Vizio TV?
There are a few steps you must do in order to setup your Comcast remote control to work with your Vizio television set. To begin, you will need to switch on your television and grab the remote control. Press and hold the ‘TV″ button on the remote control until it lights up, then release the button.