You can access the Sony Bravia settings and perform a full reset without the use of a remote control. Locate the manual controls on your television and press the ‘Menu’ button to bring up the Sony Bravia settings without the need for a remote or other device. Navigate through the options by pressing the channel-down button and selecting the ‘Settings’ option.
The power button for the television is positioned on the underside of the television. On the bottom of the television, look for the button that is to the right of the SONY emblem. After three seconds of pressing and holding the power button (placed in the middle), the TV will either turn on or off as desired.
How can I use my Sony TV without the remote control?
How can I operate my Sony television without the need of a remote control? All Sony televisions are equipped with a Power button that allows you to use your television regardless of whether a remote control is available. What is the location of the power button on my Sony television?
- KDL-50 WG66 3 is an example of a model.
- To turn on the television when it is turned off, push the Power button once.
- When the TV is turned on, hold down the Power button for a lengthy period of time to turn it off.
- Increase or decrease the volume.
Choose a channel from the list.Select the TV’s input source from the drop-down menu.Some Sony televisions (for example, the XH95, XH90, and XH80 models) feature only one button on the remote control.
Can I operate the TV without the supplied remote?
- Is it possible to activate the television without using the provided remote?
- Some tasks, such as powering on and off, adjusting the volume, and selecting an input, may be done directly on the television by pressing the buttons on the remote control.
- The HOME button and the arrow buttons are not located on the TV’s main body.
- Consult your television’s owner’s handbook for model-specific information.
How do I turn the TV on/off?
To switch off the television, hold down the power button for a lengthy period of time until the television goes off. Please keep in mind that the power button on your television has limited usefulness. Certain configuration options can only be accessed with the use of a remote control.