Failure of Apple AirPlay to Function If you’re having trouble getting AirPlay or screen mirroring to operate on your device, make sure that both of your devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Apple’s iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, respectively: Navigate to the Settings > Wi-Fi menu.
- To configure your Apple TV, navigate to Settings > Network.
- Macintosh users should click the menu bar
- HomePod: * HomePod connects to the same Wi-Fi network as the iOS device with which it was initially set up
- Speakers and televisions that are compatible with AirPlay that are manufactured by a third party: Visit the website of the company that made them in order to find out how to connect them to your Wi-Fi network
How to fix screen mirroring not working on your TV?
- Many televisions come with a remote control that includes a specific button for screen mirroring.
- In order to enable screen mirroring, you need to click this button on the remote control.
- It’s possible that you’ll also need to reset the network, in which case you should power cycle your TV, router, and smartphone.
Since screen mirroring is dependent on Wi-Fi, it is possible that restarting the network would fix any difficulties with connectivity.
Why is screen mirroring not working on my iPhone?
- If screen mirroring on your iPhone is not functioning properly, you will need to investigate the fundamental cause of this problem.
- The following are some possible explanations, which can assist you in making a diagnosis of the problem.
The software on both devices has not been brought up to date.2.It’s possible that both devices aren’t connected to the same Wi-Fi network.3.
- A poor connection to the internet.
Can I use my mobile device to mirror my TV screen?
If you need more precise instructions for your mobile device, you may either look at the device’s operating instructions or contact the manufacturer for further information. The ability to mirror one’s screen is not included in any Apple® products. Depending on the model of the TV, you can use the Wi-Fi Direct® or Apple AirPlay® functions.
Why is my TV not showing up on my Smartphone?
If your smartphone, tablet, and TV are all compatible, but your TV is not showing up on your smartphone, then there are a number of issues at play here. There are certain TVs in which the option to mirror the screen is not activated by default.